You are committed to providing your family with food that’s safe, nutritious and free of unnecessary additives and by-products. You’re aware of the importance your buying choices play in the health of the environment. You’re invested in your community. And so are we.
Farmers from the five Southern Maryland counties of Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles, Prince George's and St. Mary's have come together to offer a product that is safe, delicious and healthy. When you purchase meats with the Southern Maryland Meats logo, know that you are helping to support and sustain Southern Maryland’s small family farms and its rich agricultural tradition.
- Read our pledge and the standards we uphold
- See what products we offer
- Learn about Standardized terms in raising and finishing practices
- Find farms selling Southern Maryland meats
- Find other venues that carry Southern Maryland meats
- Find out why Dry aging is important to you
- Download the current Southern Maryland Meat and Seafood Directory, which features many Southern Maryland Meats members as well as other local meat and seafood producers.
If you're a SMM Member, or owner of a farm in Southern Maryland, there are resources just for you on this page.